Happy November! November is my favorite month because my birthday is the 3rd and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I also love the lead up to Thanksgiving and Christmas. There is something exciting about preparing and anticipating. Also, seeing the joy in my daughters face when I talk about Christmas and trees, her entire face lights up. The holiday season is much more fun with children. 🙂 As I sat down to think about my goals for this month I wanted to keep them simple. Life always tends to speed up during the holiday season and I would just set myself up for failure if I tried to set too many goals this month and next. So today’s post is all about monthly goals: November love & 3 things I love!
Here is a recap of my goals for the month of October. October was tough because of our dog, Oscar, developed some issues. We have had quite a few trips to the vet’s office which made getting extra projects done tough. In fact, the personal goals we didn’t even attempt. We are making progress with Oscar it is just a slow process.
Add new products to THE SHOP. Most of you know that I recently released a t-shirt line, which I love! But I am not stopping there 😉 I have more ideas for different products. To check out the current selection of products CLICK HERE and make sure you favorite the shop so you know when the products are being released!
- Reach 1,000 on Instagram – I am very close to achieving that goal! If you do not follow me on Instagram CLICK HERE. And don’t forget to turn on notifications that way you know when a new post is up!
- Finish media kit – As a blogger I have never had a media kit. I have put together resumes but never a media kit. I’m a little nervous but excited! If you have any tips please comment below!!
- Build a bench for the entryway – We have some wood from an old fence that would be perfect to turn into a bench for seasonal decor!
- Finish painting the master bathroom – Our master bath renovation is almost complete and there are a few things left to finish.
- Build master bathroom vanity – This is the last thing to do with the master bath renovation and then I can share the before and after photos!
Here are my goals for the month of November!
November Blog Goals
- Finish media kit – This has been put on the back burner due to all the new holiday t-shirts that just got released in the shop!
- Make 6 Etsy Sales – I have already made 2, which is wonderful and I would love to make four more. If you love holiday inspired t-shirts then you have to check out the shop! Also, if you have children then you NEED to check out the onesies and toddler t-shirts available. I’ve got some good ones!
November Personal Goals
- Christmas Photos – I always take the photo late and send the cards late so this year I want to take the photos a couple of weeks earlier than normal
- Christmas Shopping – I really don’t want to be rushed in December so I want to get all my shopping done this month
Now that I have shared my goals for the month, I am going to share 3 things I am loving!
What I Am Loving
1. Ticket To Ride – This is such a fun game. If your family loves board games, this is a good one!
2. Exercise Belt – This belt is perfect for working out. Since I left my job at the gym I have been working out in the living room while everyone is asleep, which means I have to be quiet. I just put my headphones in and my phone in the belt and get to it! If you are not the exercise type person this is great for the casual neighborhood walk. I highly recommend this!
3. The last thing I am loving is the new additions to the Etsy Shop! Seriously if you haven’t checked it out, ya need to! Here are just a few of the items available.
There ya have it, my goals for this month. What are your goals? Are you looking forward to the holidays? Let’s chat!
save for later!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item listed a small commission goes to Love Doing Life at no extra charge to you. Thank you for continuing to support Love Doing Life. Love Doing Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.