One of my goals for this year is to share the monthly goals for Love Doing Life. When I first started reading other blogger’s monthly goals I thought it was kind of pointless. The more I read the more I realized this is actually a good thing. It helps keep the blogger accountable. It shares with the readers the direction of the blog. And it also helps you reach your goals. If we never talked about our goals how can anyone help us achieve them?
I’ve decided to add the word “Love” to my monthly goals because I believe that when you set goals for yourself you are showing love toward your future.
For my first set of monthly goals I am going to start small and work my way to larger goals.
January Blog Goals
- Grow my Instagram to 550 followers – not a follower? Click HERE to check out my feed!
- Grow my Facebook page to 325 likes – haven’t checked out Love Doing Life’s Facebook page? Click HERE to see what’s happening!
- Make at least 2 Etsy sales – Have you checked out the shop lately? Click HERE to see the products I offer!
- Publish first monthly goals – Super pumped that I can check this one as done!
- Send out first ever newsletter – If you want to be included be sure to enter your email address under the “Subscribe” label just to the right of your screen.
January Personal Goals
- Walk at least two times per week – This is one of my favorite ways to spend some “unplugged” family time.
- Make the bed at least three times per week – I have been so bad about this for years and I really want to be more disciplined in the mornings.
- Install shelves over the coffee maker – For months we have had the materials to install shelves over our coffee maker and have not been able to do it due to the extreme heat. It is a project that involves spending time in the attic. Here in Florida if you go into the attic during the hot months it will reach temperatures well over 100 degrees. Now that it has cooled down we can actually get the project done!
And there you have it! My first ever Love Doing Life monthly goals. What are your goals for this month? I would love for you to share them with me in the comments below!
SAVE FOR LATER!