December is finally here and the holiday season is in full swing! I just love how life becomes more sparkly in December. And I love the look on my daughter’s face when she sees Christmas lights. The world is full of life and possibilities. I always feel like I get the right amount of encouragement and motivation in December to make goals for the new year. This month I am going light on the goals that way I can focus on setting myself up for success in the new year. Here are my monthly goals: December love & 3 things I love!
Here’s a recap:
NOVEMBER BLOG GOALS
- Finish media kit – This has been put on the back burner due to all the new holiday t-shirts that just got released in the shop
Make 6 Etsy Sales – I have already made 2, which is wonderful and I would love to make four more. If you love holiday inspired t-shirts then you have to check out the shop! Also, if you have children then you NEED to check out the onesies and toddler t-shirts available. I’ve got some good ones!
NOVEMBER PERSONAL GOALS
Christmas Photos – I always take the photo late and send the cards late so this year I want to take the photos a couple of weeks earlier than normal
- Christmas Shopping – I really don’t want to be rushed in December so I want to get all my shopping done this month
I didn’t finish my media kit, however, I will be taking a little time off this month to accomplish some behind the scenes items for Love Doing Life. And my Christmas shopping would have been done last month if my husband told me what he wanted. Haha! He usually knows exactly what he wants but for some reason, he just couldn’t decide this year. All in all, I did pretty well. Here are my goals for December.
DECEMBER BLOG GOALS
- 2018 Goals & Resolutions – I like to build my goal and resolution list for the new year in December. I am able to take my time and really think about the direction I want to grow in.
- New look – I want to have a new look for the blog in the coming year and have not been able to find one that I like. If you have any suggestions on where to find blog themes PLEASE let me know!
- Dance Video – Film a new dance video. I actually accomplished this one this past weekend. I cannot wait to share it with you! CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel that way you don’t miss out.
DECEMBER PERSONAL GOALS
- Enjoy the holiday season – this time of the year gets crazy so the only goal I need to make for myself is just to enjoy the time. 🙂
Now that I have shared my goals with you, I am going to tell you 3 things I am loving!
- NEW MUGS in the shop! If you have been following me for a while, you know that I love coffee and coffee mugs. So I decided a couple of weeks ago that I would start to add mugs to the shop. CLICK HERE to check all the new styles!
- Wireless Charger – I love this item! I keep it on my desk so while I am working on the blog I just lay it on the charger. It is great considering I use my phone for A LOT of work-related tasks. If you are constantly needing to charge your phone and have one that is capable of wireless charging, I highly recommend this product!
- Hoot Owl Hoot – This Game is the cutest! A friend gave this game to my daughter and we are all obsessed. It is very easy to play and understand and all players have to work together to win the game. I highly recommend it!
NOW THAT I HAVE SHARED MY GOALS, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR GOALS FOR THIS MONTH! ALSO, IF YOU ARE A BLOGGER PLEASE SHARE WITH ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHERE TO FIND A WEBSITE THEME. I NEED YOUR INPUT!
SAVE FOR LATER!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item listed a small commission goes to Love Doing Life at no extra charge to you. Thank you for continuing to support Love Doing Life. Love Doing Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.